OUR MOTTO: “To Serve & Not to be Served”
Based on the Gospel, in Luke 10: 25 – 37, where Jesus told his disciples the story of the ‘Good Samaritan’, we get our motto “To Serve & Not to be Served“. We should love our neighbors as ourselves. We should serve individuals no matter who they are.
Transforming PNG communities, by providing the best health service in PNG, based on the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
EBC Health Services will provide effective, efficient, quality, and wholistic service to those who seek our care. We will perform at all times to the best of our knowledge and ability. We will strive to empower individuals, families and communities to improve their health through changes in attitude and behavior. This will be achieved through the personal witness of each health worker through the saving grace and love of Jesus Christ.
- Recognize that every individual is the image of God and as such deserves to be treated with love and respect.
- Provide effective communication with each other, our patients, and partners.
- Offer our services in a transparent and responsible manner.
- Use teamwork and a participatory management style.
- Create working environment which fosters spiritual maturity and maximizes personal development to build Gods Kingdom.
- Each health worker should be encouraged to have a growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ that is reflected in their work ethic and life morals.
- Prevention is priority.
- Patients must be made to feel welcome and loved unconditionally at all times.
- Each facility must strive to be among the top performing facilities in their respective provinces by achieving the targets set by the Government.